The F&O markets are risky and being educated can make a difference. Having a coach or mentor can be critical for your first few years in trading. This F&O educational webinar is for traders from all walks of life, from any level and is tailored based on your trading needs, your trading issues and how these kinks can be sorted out.
Brief summary of covered topics:
- Rookies: Understanding the basics, candlesticks, technical and fundamental analysis, developing market analysis, risk management, charting, & channels
- Intermediate: Developing your trading personality, determining trends, spotting trends, price motion action, creating your trading plan, executing the trading plan, & risk management.
- Advanced: Trading Strategies (in depth), trading goals and targets, tackling the F&O pitfalls, assessment of your trades, when to trade and when to not trade, & picking the right trading session for you
- Psychology of Trading: How to manage your emotions, how to balance your trading life, trading discipline, executing your trading plan, back up trading plans, understanding your trading weaknesses and strengths
Weekly Webinar Schedules (excluding holidays):
- Wednesdays (Introduction)
- Thursdays (Basics of F&O Trading)
Simply go to www.gotomeeting.com, click on "Join A Meeting" and then enter the Access Code corresponding to the session that you would like to join. View our webinar schedule below and simply tune in to the webinar of your choice.