Applicants interested in entering the world of currencies & commodities trading, gaining on the job experience and becoming properly CFTC-registered (i.e. U.S. licensed) Commodity Futures & Options and Forex Traders, Brokers and/or Asset Managers: enter this program. Applicants do not need to be Business or Finance majors! They can be, but it is not a Must! To take advantage of this Program participants may come to Broker Junction’s office location in the Financial District of NY (across from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York). This service opens doors to banking and finance companies.
NOTE: Due to the current pandemic, we only offer remote internships currently.
You will assist with:
- - Producing educational webinar materials.
- - Data entry.
- - Scheduling appointments with clients for senior brokers.
- - Administrative tasks (strong MS Office skills required).
- - Conduct market research to prepare reports based on current market trends and latest topics.
- - Analyze daily charts of various futures and FX contracts and make trading forecasts based on support and resistance points.
- - Get first exposure to trading futures and options contracts in your demo/simulation account.
- - Get first exposure to trading forex contracts in your demo/simulation account.