Applicants interested in entering the world of currencies & commodities trading, gaining on the job experience and becoming properly CFTC-registered (i.e. U.S. licensed) as Commodity Futures & Options and Forex Traders, Brokers and/or Asset Managers: enter this program. Applicants do not need to be Business or Finance majors! They can, but it is not a Must! To take advantage of this Program participants come to New York City and work out of Broker Junction’s office location in the Financial District (across from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York). Next to handling daily administrative duties, you will:
- - Produce educational webinar materials.
- - Assist with data entry.
- - Schedule appointments with clients for senior brokers.
- - Administrative tasks (strong MS Office skills required).
- - Conduct market research to prepare reports based on current market trends and latest topics.
- - Analyze daily charts of various futures and FX contracts and make trading forecasts based on support and resistance points.
- - Get first exposure to trading futures and options contracts in your demo/simulation account.
- - Get first exposure to trading forex contracts in your demo/simulation account.
For those qualified and interested in becoming CFTC-registered and licensed as commodities and currencies brokers and/or asset managers, we offer the following opportunity:
- - Study for Series 3 and when ready take your Series 3 (Commodity Futures & Options) exam to acquire in-depth knowledge of Futures & Options Trading.
- - Upon passing the exam, you will get registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) with Broker Junction as your sponsoring company. Note: No sponsor, no CFTC - registration!
- - Upon passing the exam, you will become a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) with Broker Junction as your sponsoring company. Note: No Membership possible without a Sponsor!
Cost: $1250, of which $500 will be used to open your own personal trading account. Any realized profit (or loss) is yours to keep.
NOTE: It takes 4 weeks and 4 hours per day of studying to prepare for Series 3.
Additional Costs (not paid to Broker Junction) are:
- - FINRA exam registration for Series 3: $130 (paid by students to FINRA)
- - Study Material for Series 3: $185 (paid by students to the study material provider you googled)
- - NFA Membership and CFTC registrations fee: $85 (paid by students to NFA)
- - Fingerprints: $30 (paid by students to a fingerprinting service provider)
- - Anti-Money Laundering Course: $25
- - Cybersecurity Course: $35
- - Ethics Course: $75
Exams are administered all over the U.S. but also in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and many other international locations. This service opens doors to banking and finance companies.
Benefits for “Licensing & Registration” participants are:
- - You can list your highly specialized qualification as a Futures/Options/FX industry professional (i.e. Trader, Broker, Asset Manager) on your CV and resume.
- - You will be registered with the CFTC by Broker Junction as so-called “Associated Persons” (i.e. employees) of Broker Junction, Series L.L.C.
- - You gain a competitive advantage to distinguish yourselves thanks to your CFTC-registration as traders, brokers and asset managers from other job applicants when you go to job interviews at major U.S. and/or international (financial) companies.