The people who work at Broker Junction are as diverse as our business activities. We support our clients in achieving their personal and financial goals, and in large part, Human Resources enable us to do so.
Open-ended Internship Offering:
Candidates need to work 8-12 hours per week at least and they should be interested in becoming futures, options and/or FX Brokers or Traders. A background in finance is advantageous but not a necessity. Multi-lingual skills are clearly advantageous but also not a requirement. Willingness to work night shifts is welcome!
- handle daily administrative assignments
- prepare to take Series 3 (Commodity Broker License) and subsequently Series 34 (Forex Broker License)
- schedule appointments with clients for senior Brokers
- preparing power point based educational webinar material covering various technical & fundamental analysis
- assist in voice-brokered order taking
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Futures contracts
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Options contracts
- get first exposure to trading currencies (spot foreign exchange as well as futures-based foreign exchange contracts)
- post updates on Linkedin and,
- update our webpage occasionally (it is PHP-based and built on an MVC framework)
We will sponsor you! You take your Series 3 and your Series 34 exams and we will get you duly registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which is the U.S. Regulatory Authority governing all business activities in the commodities and foreign exchange industry. As part of your registration process you will be finger-printed and you will become a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). The NFA will assign an Identification Number to you, which enables the general public to look up your entire history (including any disciplinary information on you, should you ever violate any rules within the industry) in the coming years. Tipp off: List your NFA ID on your resume! It helps you to distinguish yourself from all other MBAs and BBAs looking to get hired anywhere.
The licensing cost to you for both licenses is $1200. Buying your study material, paying for your exam registration fees and your fingerprints, as well as your NFA membership fees come at an additional cost of about $500 to you (if you do not fail and pass your exams without having to re-take them).
We have continuous need for qualified junior talent! Promoting our juniors from the start and paving their way on the path to success is a priority at Broker Junction. Contact us if you are interested.
Experienced Industry Professionals
Our doors are open to the more experienced and already CFTC-registered Commodities and/or Foreign Exchange brokers and traders as well as educators for webinar presentations. A book of business is advantageous but not a requirement. We appreciate employees who think independently and responsibly, and still know how to work as a team. We provide comprehensive continued education programs, development opportunities and performance-based compensation.
Together with You, we will plan your career development at Broker Junction and promote your talents and capabilities.
Please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you be interested in joining our team.